Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner special formula, with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, helps condition and smooth hair. Bad hair days will be a dark, distant memory, and not answering the door because you haven’t done your hair will be a thing of the past. Native to the land down under, the Macadamia nut is rich in oils, and has been used in Australia for centuries. And it would have stayed their little secret if it hadn’t been for, an intrepid 19th century explorer who schlepped half way across the world and brought it back for the rest of us. What a guy.
The Aussie Philosophy – “There’s more to life than hair, but it’s a good place to start”
This beige bottle contains 25% recycled plastic and is recyclable. Please recycle it!
Features and Benefits
- Conditioner for hair that’s dry, damaged, a bit unhappy.
- With Australian Macadamia nut oil.
- Infuses moisture into dry damaged hair, leaving it soft, smooth and conditioned.
HOW TO USE
- After shampooing those hairs, apply a little of this little miracle worker to all hair
- Leave it as long as you want … Sing a song … Dance a little
- Rinse and show off!
MACADAMIA NUT OIL
The macadamia nut and its oil are known to hydrate and soften naturally, as they are the richest plant source in the world of palmitoleic acid (omega-7), an antioxidant that is difficult to find. That is why it is used for skin care and that is why we include it in our line of Aussie hair care products. Hydration is what keeps hair healthy and macadamia oil is the key.