The product and its characteristics
The result of food preservation also depends on the quality of the bag used! For this reason Cuki has created Cuki GELOPIÙ Bags with the exclusive 7-layer polyethylene formula to offer you:
- Barrier effect: odor isolation, frost protection.
- Ultra elasticity and resistance to tearing and perforations.
- Extra tightness: multiple welding reinforced on the bottom.
- Transparency and brilliance: to easily recognize the content.
To guarantee the highest standards of food safety, Cuki GELOPIÙ bags are made through the exclusive Stery System® air sterilization process. The bags are sanitized internally through the use of filtered air and subjected to UVC rays in the sterilization chamber.
Cuki GELOPIÙ bags are also equipped with:
- Side gussets to avoid the formation of air pockets and improve the stability of the bag.
- Label to indicate content and storage date.
- Bottom with multiple reinforced welds for a better seal.
- Metal ties to easily close the bags.
How to use it
Cuki GELOPIÙ Bags are ideal for storing and protecting your food in the refrigerator, freezer and during take-out.
To obtain a better result in freezing:
- Keep food already clean and divided into portions ready for use.
- Let the food cool before freezing it.
- Preferably keep the vegetables still slightly moist.
- Make the bag adhere to the contents, compress it to let the air out and close it with the special metal strap.
- Avoid re-freezing food that has already been defrosted.
- Write the contents on the pre-printed label with a pen.
For proper use, here are some recommendations:
- Do not use in the oven.
- Use with the printed side out.
- Do not reuse after use.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
How is it recycled
Cuki GELOPIÙ bags are made of polyethylene (PE) and are completely recyclable: once cleaned from any food residues they can be disposed of in the separate plastic collection.
The case is also completely recyclable and can be disposed of in the separate paper collection. The closure straps, on the other hand, must be disposed of in the unsorted collection.