Dash Liquid Color protects the brightness of your colors wash after wash. Thanks to its innovative formula and Smacchiatappo, Dash deep cleanses and is perfect against stains already in the first wash.
- Pre-treatment: the best way to treat a stain is to act as soon as possible. Just pour something on your clothes or known a stain, first dip the head in cold water. In case of stubborn stains, you can use The Smacchiatappo with Dash liquid for pre-treated prior to washing.
- Cleaning: the first golden rule is to combine similar colors (white with white, colored with colored) .For best results, do not overload the washing machine and follow the dosing instructions. Finally, choose the right detergent for washing.
- Soften: Use a fabric softener such as Lenor along with your detergent. Not only help to protect, soften and perfume clothes, but will keep them like new for longer. Use only the recommended amount and always add in into the compartment of the washing machine dedicated softener.
The innovative allows you to pre-treat, scrape, remove stains and helps to properly dose the liquid Dash for your laundry. His new formula, enriched with an even more powerful cleaning technology, unlike some products for washing powder, dissolves rapidly without leaving residues on clothes.
Follow some simple rules in the angle laundry management, it will make the most efficient and safe laundry time for you and for your family. Follow these simple tips, for use and storage of products Dash. Laundry products can be dangerous if swallowed or if they come into contact with the eyes. In case of an accident, call the poison center or request a medical opinion.
The most important rule is to keep your Dash out of the reach of children.
Keep products in their original containers with labels intact.
After each use, remember to put the products in place.
If accidentally a part of product comes out of the washing machine, we recommend you immediately wash the affected area.
Always wash your hands after using the product or any tool to dose it.
Always pay close attention while doing the laundry. If you have children, choose a time when it does not require your attention, so as to avoid dangerous distractions.
Always follow the directions on the package.
Never use empty containers to store other materials, especially for anything that should then be ingested.
In case of accident:
- The unintentional exposure for laundry products, generally does not cause serious medical problems.
- If the product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly for 15 minutes. Later, if necessary, consult the advice of a doctor.
- If the product comes into contact with tissue or skin, rinse it off with water.
- If the product is ingested, immediately drink a glass of water or milk and contact your nearest poison center. Do not induce vomiting spontaneously.