- Better habits; cleaner teeth; fun colours make brushing fun for children aged 6+
- Brushing timer teaches children to brush the dentist-recommended 2 minutes
- Round head removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Extra soft bristles that are clinically proven to be gentle on teeth and gums
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 7 days on a single charge
The built-in timer teaches children to brush a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
Cleans better* & Helps to Protect From Cavities
The round head removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush and helps protect against cavities.
*vs. standard manual toothbrush
Extra-soft bristles that are clinically proven to be gentle on teeth and gums.
Battery For Up to 10 Days
The Oral-B Junior 6+ electric toothbrush lasts up to ten days.
Steps for cleaner teeth
|Hold – Don’t Scrub
Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth, spending a few seconds on each one.
|Don’t Press Too Hard
Your brush does the work so you don’t need to.
|Brush For 2 Minutes
Spend 30 seconds on each quadrant of your mouth. Your brush will buzz when it’s time to move on.
|Brush Twice a Day
Don’t forget to brush twice a day, every day, in the morning and in the evening.
Compare Oral-B Children Electric Toothbrushes